Donate to Our Schools
Boothbay Region Education Foundation is a 501(c)3 organization.
The resources of the Foundation are to be used to add richness to the educational lives of students, faculty, and administrators in ways that cannot usually be addressed through traditional methods of funding.
- Master Plan and Capital Improvement Projects for Boothbay Region Schools
- Educational Support for a classroom project
- Technical Education
- Food Service- to reduce student lunch debt
- Sports Programs (Basketball, Football, Tennis, Lacrosse...)
- Community on Track- Lobster Roll Race - Cross Country Trail on the Boothbay Campus
- Any donations without a specific designation will go to the general account to be used at the discretion of the Boothbay Region Education Foundation Board
Donations may be made through PayPal or check.
Boothbay Region Student Aid Fund (BRSAF) was established as a 501 (c) (3) non-profit organization in 1964 to provide scholarship assistance to graduates of the Boothbay Region High School.
Due to the rapidly escalating costs of tuition, room and board, housing, commuting fees, books and technology, it is becoming more difficult each year for our students and their families to afford college or other post-secondary school. BRSAF was established to help students continue their education.
Donors Choose allows the ability to fund specific classroom projects set up by teachers.